And climb the stairs to the beach...

Friday, October 28, 2005

Morning Folks 10 28 05

"Each day is a new canvas to paint upon. Make sure your picture is full of life and happiness, and at the end of the day you don't look at it and wish you had painted something different."-- Unknown

For some beautiful pictures of sunrise on the Cape, and other inspiring photos, copy and paste this address in your browser and enjoy.

http://pinker.wjh.harvard.edu/photos/cape_cod_II/pages/cloudy%20sky%20over%20Cape%20Cod%20Bay.htm

I wish I had read this quote yesterday morning. Maybe yesterday would have been a little different. Thank goodness, if we are lucky, we get a "do over" every 24 hours. But, today, I will make a day that I won't want to do-over. I hope you make today a masterpiece!

Love,
Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers