And climb the stairs to the beach...

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Morning Folks 10 18 05


"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new
landscapes, but in having new eyes."
-- Marcel Proust



There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.Jawaharlal Nehru Indian politician (1889 - 1964)




The face is the mirror of the mind, and eyes without speaking confess the secrets of the heart.
Saint Jeromechurch father & saint (374 AD - 419 AD)




When our eyes see our hands doing the work of our hearts, the circle of Creation is completed inside us, the doors of our souls fly open, and love steps forth to heal everything in sight.
Michael Bridge


Eyes that see do not grow old.
Nicaraguan Proverb



My eyes are an ocean in which my dreams are reflected.
Anna M. Uhlich


These are all the eyes of people who I love. Can you guess who they are? Making this posting made me realize that I don't have very many photos of lots of people whom I love. I guess I better start taking my camera with me everywhere I go. I hope you spend some of the day seeing yourselves reflected in the eyes of someone you love.

Have a wonderful Tuesday.

Love,
Suz

2 comments:

  1. I love this and I wonder how many eyes I could eye-dentify. Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melinda is so clever. Eye might just take my Dad's advise and run it tomorrow with the answers. Suz.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers