And climb the stairs to the beach...

Monday, October 24, 2005

Morning Folks 10 24 05

Who has seen the wind? Neither you nor I but when the trees bow down their heads, the wind is passing by. Christina Rossetti













"After winter comes the summer. After night comes the dawn. And afterevery storm, there comes clear, open skies."Samuel Rutherford, 1600-1661Scottish Author and Minister











You can tell what's on my mind as I write this. I am hoping my Florida family will post a comment to let us all know they are safe and sound tomorrow when Wilma arrives.


Keep safe. Love, Suz

1 comment:

  1. I heard from Marianne and she and Uncle Alan are safe. She said Dad and Inez are too. I don't know where they spent the night, but I know they were going to go somewhere north. They are planning to return in the morning. Thanks for the update Marianne. Glad you are all safe. L-Suz

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers