And climb the stairs to the beach...

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Morning Folks 11 01 05 Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit!!!!



Things are so crazy at work and I haven't even got the time to do a blog today. Well, not one that I can say I put much effort into. I don't think I have ever been so swamped and it is beginning to get to me. But, I know I can only do what I can do. I keep repeating that over and over. And I repeat my favorite mantra "All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well." The fact that Dame Julia, whoever she may be, said this in the 13th century tells me two things. One: Even women 800 years ago had stress and two: somehow they survived!

I find that somewhat comforting.


For those of you who don't know the reason for that little expression Rabbit Rabbit (Rabbit) you can click on the far right of this screen, way down at the bottom on the Archives for August. I explained it all on the August 1st blog. If you haven't already seen it or if you want a refresher be my guest. And with any luck, we will be back at first run blogs some time soon.

Love,
Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers