And climb the stairs to the beach...

Monday, November 14, 2005

Morning Folks 11 14 05


I can touch my heart, when I hold my cup.
I can feel my soul, when I sip my coffee.
This moment looks like when you reflect yourself in a pond.
You cannot touch yourself; you only see your image,
but you know who you are, and where you are.
I drink my coffee alone to find myself.
[ Larissa Hernandez ]





Coffee falls into the stomach ... ideas begin to move, things remembered arrive at full gallop ... the shafts of wit start up like sharp-shooters, similies arise, the paper is covered with ink.
[ Honoré de Balzac ]






Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after.

[ Anne Morrow Lindbergh ]




A cup of coffee shared with a friend
is happiness tasted and time well spent.
[ anonymous ? ]




Have a wonderful Monday.
Love,
Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers