And climb the stairs to the beach...

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Morning Folks 11 16 05

The long and winding road that leads to your door will never disappear, I've seen that road before. It always leads me here, leads me to your door. Paul McCartney




It's good to follow the path of personal happiness to some extent. People tend to get upset however when you drive a steamroller down it.
Simon Travaglia

As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives.
Henry David Thoreau

The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. ~Robert Louis Stevenson




I dreamed a thousand new paths. . . I woke and walked my old one.
Chinese proverb


If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress.
Barack Obama











Walk down that lonesome road all by yourself
Don’t turn your head back over your shoulder
And only stop to rest yourself when the silver moon
Is shining high above the trees

If I had stopped to listen once or twice
If I had closed my mouth and opened my eyes
If I had cooled my head and warmed my heart
I’d not be on this road tonight

Carry on

Never mind feeling sorry for yourself
It doesn’t save you from your troubled mind

Walk down that lonesome road all by yourself
Don’t turn your head back over your shoulder
And only stop to rest yourself when the silver moon
Is shining high above the trees

James Taylor



Love,
Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers