And climb the stairs to the beach...

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Morning Folks 07 28 05


When I was born I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half.
Gracie Allen (1906 - 1964)

<<<<<>>>>>>>


Ed will become a grandfather for the third time tomorrow or Friday. His daughter in-law, Robin, is going into the hospital early tomorrow morning to be induced. Robin and Ed's son John and their children Zeppelin and Arabella will
be welcoming a new baby girl into the family and her name is Indigo Grace Eaton. I like that name. I love the color and I have always wanted to see an Indigo Bunting. I always thought it was the prettiest bird in my mother's bird book when I was a little girl.
We will be posting pictures of the new arrival when we have them. Sure to be another blondie, I can't wait to see her.

Have a wonderful Thursday and Happy Birthday Indigo.

Love,
Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers