And climb the stairs to the beach...

Friday, July 15, 2005

Morning Folks 07 15 05


Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
Roger Caras

I was just thinking about Tildy today. She was such a good friend and I miss her and her cat sisters every day when I come home to an empty house. Sometimes we think having pets is too tough because it hurts so much when they go. I say that we just have to remember the joy that they gave us outweighs that grief. And, they are good for us. They aren't fattening and don't contribute to your cholesterol count. They lower your blood pressure, research shows and they are good psychological therapy.

If anyone is waffling about getting a pet (Dad and Inez) go ahead and just do it. As soon as I get to TN, I am going to do the same thing. It will be a smaller one than I have had before, and probably with a little less hair. But I seriously doubt I will find a pet smarter than our Tildy. She was amazing and I am so glad we had her for the years we did.

Quite a few people on this list have pets. Why not post a picture of yours and share with the google group? I look forward to seeing your "friends".

Have a great Friday and enjoy your weekend.
L-Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers