Here's a little trivia about our playing trivia with my buds. There's one place we like called Stevie Tomato's. It's a good place for a burger or wings and cheap drinks at Happy Hour. When you get the handheld trivia device to play the game, you are supposed to put in your team name. The name of our street is Smokehouse and so we decided we were going to be "Smokin'", because we are "smokin' hot chicks'.
On Dec 4, 1783 George Washington bade his officers farewell at this New York City Tavern.
The contestant's answer was: What is Whiskey-a-Go-Go.
Now that was dumb! Everyone knows it was the Hard Rock Cafe!
The Answer is:
By the 4th century AD, Rome had 28 public ones stacked with rolls of papyrus.
The contestant's answer was: What are public toilets?
Actually the answer was "What are libraries?" LOL
The Answer is:
This term for a long handled gardening tool can also mean an immoral pleasure seeker.
The contestant, Ken Jennings, the winningest guy on Jeopardy, answered "What is a hoe?"
The real answer was "What is a rake? " but Alex thought Ken's was better and so do I!
Here are a few trivia questions for you to try out for yourselves. I put the answers way down at the bottom. No peeking!
1. Can you name two US states whose names contain the complete names of other states?
2. What is Barbie's full name?
3. What is an orphan cow called by cowboys?
4. There are 4 six letter words that can be formed by the following letters. What are they?
5. Each of these 4 letter words begins with the same letter.
Famous Film Dog
Former Communist Leader
6. Venetian blinds were invented in which country?
7. Name the four US capitals named after US presidents.
8. Who was Charlie Chaplin's father-in-law?
9. What was the first TV show to show a toilet?
10. When typing the word stewardesses on a regular keyboard, something unusual occurs. What is it?
11. What is unusual when you type the word typewriter on a regular keyboard?
12. What is the only word in the English language that has two completely different meanings by just capitalizing the first letter?
Have a great day!
1. Arkansas and West Virginia
2. Barbara Milicent Roberts
4. Stream, Tamers, Master, Maters
5. Toto, Tito, Tofu
7. Lincoln, Nebraska; Madison, Wisconsin; Jefferson City, Missouri;Jackson, Mississippi
8. Eugene O'Neill
9. Leave it to Beaver. Actually it only showed the tank, in which Wally and the Beav were hiding a baby alligator named Captain Jack.
10. All letters are typed with the left hand.
11. All letters are in the top row of keys.
12. Polish, polish