And climb the stairs to the beach...

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Morning Folks 04/05/06 - Marianne Gets the Prize

I could pretend it was a test or a trick question, but the fact is that yesterday's inspirational number trivia about 01:02:03 on 04/05/06 was wrong. And the truth is, it wasn't a test, I just didn't catch the mistake. But Marianne did! (She is my aunt, married to my Unc. Alan)

She e-mailed me after yesterday's blog, that it is in fact untrue that this will occur just once in this century.

Actually, it will occur twice in the same day!

Of course, she too is an accountant, so I am not surprised that she caught it. Good catch Marianne!



Just another follow-up on yesterday's blog: I received quite a few responses on it...from women. I think there are a lot of women out there who were once afraid of numbers who in their womanhood realize they had nothing to be afraid of. Very interesting.




Well, I have some beans to count.









Have a great day!

Love,
Suz

1 comment:

  1. if your good with figures, you'd be good at quilting. I'll come to you when I need a mathematical answer for figuring out my quilts!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers