And climb the stairs to the beach...

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Morning Folks 09 22 05

"Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch
which I have got a hold of for the moment, and I want to make
it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future
generations
."

-- George Bernard Shaw, Writer




















________________________________________________

This is a picture from 1951. The baby is Chuck. The people seated in chairs are my Grandmother Hall on the left and Grandmother Waters on the right. The young couple are my parents and my Grandfather Waters stands between them. The boys on the grass in the foreground are Uncle Alan Hall and David Waters with dog Duchess. And I believe my Grandfather Hall must be taking the picture. I was under my mother's maternity smock! It was taken on King Philip Road in Sudbury in a house now owned by a Sudbury school teacher.

Have a great day and celebrate your generations whenever you get the chance.

Love,
Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers