And climb the stairs to the beach...

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Morning Folks 09 07 05




"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for
the first or last time. Then your time on earth will be filled
with glory."

-- Betty Smith, Novelist


The next time I am up at sunrise, I will try to remember to take notice. I am so busy these days that I need to remind myself to stop and notice the glory. I try to notice, but there are days when no matter what I do, all I can think of is the budget, or local receipts or capital improvements...on and on. My goal is to make noticing the glory my priority. Gratitude and serenity take practice and I think that is what I need to get there. And I will get there. And I know some of you have your priorities already in order. Maybe you can share your secret with the rest of us? Go ahead, make a comment and let us know how you remember to notice the glory in each day.

Have a glorious day.
Love,
Suz

2 comments:

  1. Just makes me want to break out in song - Glory, glory , Hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a theory about today's anonymous quote that it is Chuck. But, I am still investigating. Suz

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers