And climb the stairs to the beach...

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Morning Folks


Well, Bill and Kim are married! I have a daughter-in-law now, or more like a daughter, really. She is a wonderful addition to our family. I haven't got any pictures yet because it has been a whirlwind of events from start to finish and we are 14 minutes from a big family breakfast, with the Sylva family. But, here is a link to the video that I made for the kids. I hope you enjoy it. I apologize for the size of the photos. It's much nicer when the pictures are larger. I can send you a cd if you want one, just give me the word.


In the meanwhile, we are deleriously happy after a wonderful celebration. I know they will have a wonderful honeymoon. Aloha! And then, home to start their lives together in their new house.


I will be back with pix soon! In the meantime, here is the link to the video. There's some good music, so turn up the volume and listen to the lyrics.





Love,

Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers