And climb the stairs to the beach...

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Morning Folks March 1 2007 Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit

Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit everybody. Don't forget the March Hare today. LOL

Well, I haven't gotten around to uploading our cruise pictures yet. but I will soon.
Meanwhile, last Sunday night we had our little granddaughter Indigo for her very first overnight anywhere.

We tried to keep her busy and keep her mind off of missing her family. We went to Build-a-bear workshop and she built a puppy instead of a bear. Puppy is one of her favorite words these days . So rather than a bear, we built a puppy. I think we liked it better than she did, though. A little young for that yet. We took her on a walk through the neighborhood; we played with puzzles and blocks and baby dolls.




She loves her Grandpa and says his name all the time. However, that's what she calls me too, unless I remind her that I am Grandma. She talks a mile a minute but I usually can't tell what she's talking about. However, she does love hats.


We watched Barney on TV while she was here and they made newspaper hats, so we did too. She loved that!


So, when Grampa went to work, Grandma and Indigo went hat shopping.

"This one had Dora the Explorer on it, but it just didn't do anything for me. So we didn' t get this one."


"This one is cute, but just a little too frilly for me. "


"This one makes me look all business, but I wasn't in a business mood that day."


"Yo, dog! So cool. You can't see it, but although there is a pink brim and pink trim, the rest of the hat is cammo. My peeps will think I am really bad when I stroll through the hood. Grandma bought it for me."

"Hmmm. I think I really like this one. "

"Yup, I think it's me. "



"Let's get this one too Grandma!"


And speaking of grandchildren, I would be remiss not to mention that my sister Cindy and her husband Steve became grandparents on February 16.


Angie, my little Angie Banjie, had a baby boy named William Henry and he is adorable. I can't believe she is a Mother!


So sweet and so little. I think they are calling him Will. But that might change.



I knowCindy will be sending more photos soon. I haven't had any for almost two weeks now!


The newest member of the family. That's two great grandsons for my Dad and Mom. Wow!


Auntie Steff has fallen in love.

Very Proud Grandparents, Steve and Cindy hold their little bundle of joy.



I can't wait to meet him in April! Congratulations to you all!


Have a wonderful day everyone.

Love,

Suz





































No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers