And climb the stairs to the beach...

Monday, December 01, 2008


I want to know, did you all remember
To say your rabbits, this first of December?
Say rabbit three times, or at least say a couple,
First thing in the morning when you wake up, you'll
Have great, good luck all the month through
I hope you remembered, really I do!
-Suz Eaton




"How did it get so late so soon?
It's night before it's afternoon.
December is here before it's June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?"
-Dr. Seuss









"I heard a bird sing
In the dark of December
A magical thing
And sweet to remember.
'We are nearer to Spring
Than we were in September,
'I heard a bird sing
In the dark of December."


- Oliver Herford








"God gave us memory so that we might have roses in December. "

James M. Barrie




Happy December Everyone!
Love,

Suz





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers